Standard Terms and Conditions
1. Check in time is from 1600 – 18:00 Hours.
Please let us know in advance if you need to check in at another time.
Between 11 am and 4 pm we love to be in the outdoors ourselves and are not at the B&B during that time.
Last check in is at mid-night. We no longer accept check ins after mid-night due to respect to our sleeping guests. If you have a late flight arrival in Calgary, it will take you 2 1⁄2 hours to pick up a rental car and drive to Banff.
It is safer and more economical to book a Hotel at the airport and pick up a rental car in the morning.
2. Check out is 10:30 am
3. Breakfast is available between 07.30 and 9.00
4. Cascade Court is fitted with a fire alarm system; please vacate the premises if you hear the alarm sound and move to a safe distance from the house
5. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please ask if you have any special requirements or request, we will try and accommodate you.
6. Guest pets are not allowed in our property.
7. Cascade Court is a completely smoke free property.
8. Cascade accepts Interact, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard), or cash, please settle your bill before leaving.
9. We provide slippers for your stay and would appreciate you removing your outdoor shoes and leaving them in the entrance vestibule before going to your room or upstairs.
1. All rates are net non-commissionable.
2. Rates are valid only for dates quoted and subject to change prior to receiving the confirmation deposit.
3. Room booking does not occur until the deposit is received. No verbal holds.
4. Special room requests are noted but not guaranteed.
5. Private parking on our property is at the guest’s liability and we do not accept any liability for goods lost or stolen from vehicles.
6. Guests are responsible for any damages incurred to the property during their stay.
7. We will try to honor all original booking conditions when a stay is changed, however we can’t guarantee price or configuration of rooms.
8. Bookings are not weather specific and refunds are not available if the weather is not as predicted or hoped for.
9. In the event of non-compliance of the terms of business or abusive behavior by guests the owner reserves the right to ask guests to vacate the premises. No refund will be given in these circumstances.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS for Accommodation
Your verbal or written authorization of the use of your credit card indicates your understanding and compliance with standard terms and conditions as stated.
Payment Policy for regular bookings
$100 CAD per night will be charged at the time of booking, the remainder of the cost of stay becomes due on the date of departure. We reserve the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If the reservation is cancelled prior to 30 days of the intended arrival date, a full refund will be credited back to your account. Inside of the 30 days the deposit becomes non-refundable. We assume no liability for losses due to exchange rate differences between the deposit and refund.
Accommodation Adjustment Policy
Changes to reservation dates may be made up to 14 days before the arrival date, the total of the reservation may increase dependent on the new dates selected. No date changes are permitted within the 14 day period before the arrival date. Date changes must be within 6 months of the original arrival date.